That would make me kid-sick too. He comes back soon, right? Or are you waiting until you know if you get to go home?
Chels, good luck. Hang in there. It will all be worth it in the end. Miss ya! ~Lindsp.s. call me anytime if you get bored. (801)585-4657 or(435)757-6013.
Oh man! That is precious. I loved the kiss.
Awww! I bet you just cried!!! He's so cute!
Chels!! Love you!! Hope you are doing well!! Hang in there! You are amazing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That would make me kid-sick too. He comes back soon, right? Or are you waiting until you know if you get to go home?
Chels, good luck. Hang in there. It will all be worth it in the end. Miss ya! ~Linds
p.s. call me anytime if you get bored. (801)585-4657 or
(435)757-6013.
Oh man! That is precious. I loved the kiss.
Awww! I bet you just cried!!! He's so cute!
Chels!! Love you!! Hope you are doing well!! Hang in there! You are amazing!
Post a Comment