Last weekend we took Elliot apple picking! Talk about a fun time. We filled 3 huge bags full of apples and ate a bunch along the way. YUMMY! We came home with lots more then apples too. There was lots of yummy fresh vegetables - corn on the cob, tomatoes for salsa, and of course pumpkins! It made for some very cute pics too. Bon Apetite!
Okay, these are possibly some of the cutest pumpkin patch pictures I have ever seen. Elliot is so photogenic and SO ADORABLE!!!!! I love it, you guys have the sweetest little family.
Chels, where did you get your cute Halloween background?
3 comments:
So cute chel, don't you just love the fall? Elliot is so darn cute. I bet you just want to eat him up....
I wish we could have been there with you. It looks like it was a blast. Maybe next year.
Okay, these are possibly some of the cutest pumpkin patch pictures I have ever seen. Elliot is so photogenic and SO ADORABLE!!!!! I love it, you guys have the sweetest little family.
Chels, where did you get your cute Halloween background?
Post a Comment