Thursday, October 25, 2007

True Buckeye Fans

This is just after the game. (Bucks won, of course) Thanks to Emily for watching Elliot so J.R. and I could go to the game. Everyone with a heartbeat has to have a ticket to get into the games and we just didn't think Elliot would enjoy it enough to unload $30 for him to get into the game (and that's the student price) We sold our tickets to another game for about $600 a pair. Yep, we're professional scalpers. What can I say? We're poor college students. Every dollar counts! :)


Aren't my boys handsome?? Boy, I sure loves those two!

This is a new game. He can't stop eating everything. He just chews and chews. Maybe teeth are on the way?? Yikes!

PS: Notice Elliot doesn't have his Ohio state shirt on...yeah, he pooped out his diaper and all over the shirt just before this. Poor kid. Got to love being a mom!

4 comments:

Dani said...

Such a cute family. I am so glad you commented on my blog so that I could see your cute blog. Such a cute little boy. Ya, Dental School isn't so bad. I wish I wasn't working and could stay home with Abby, but I don't work much so it's okay I guess. Isn't it good to have an end in sight though??? Hope you guys are doing awesome. I am excited for the Pickelville Christmas. I called my mom as soon as I found out and told her to get us tickets. I can't wait! We aren't going until the 22nd of Dec. so maybe I will see you there?????

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I'm so jealous! I miss ohio! I love your jersey too! SOO CUTE! Family is DARLING! GO BUCKS!

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! I wish we had a local football team that was actually good. I don't think SUU has won more than 5 games in 5 years. Ha ha ha!

I love that Elliot is eating you guys! Hayley gives me kisses by gently biting my nose (kind of how Elliot is in that picture). It's cute - at least it will be until she gets teeth.

JO said...

J.R.
How are you doing? You will never believe who this is. It's me Curtis Taylor, you know the funny guy from USU. Yeah, the guy who made cells with you. The guy that use to go to class with you. It is fun that I found you. You are looking more and more like a dentist. I hope all is going well. Tell your family hi. Come see our blog at www.curtnjo.blogspot.com
Cheers Curtis