What a beautiful baby! He's such an easy going kid. He just chilled there letting us take millions of pics and making funny faces trying to get him to look up. If all kids are this easy, I'll take 20.
Your little Elliot is adorable...isn't it crazy how much you love them? The pumpkin excursion looks so fun...don't you love fall? Can't wait to see you guys soon. Becca
OH MY GOODNESS! I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU FOREVER! Your baby is DARLING and so big. Has it been that long since I've seen you guys?! Anyways it looks like you guys are doing well. Are you still working? I guess I need to search your blog out! That hospital was CRAZY! I am in a small town and it's so different in both bad and good ways! I also miss having you as a VT partner! Anyways so glad you found me. I am still trying to figure all this stuff out! Congrats on the baby and I am so happy for you guys! Love lezlee
Hi Chelsea! He has gotten so big since I've seen him last! I guess we were out there in August so it's been a little while. He is so adorable. I hope things are going well for your family!
Chelsea, I haven't seen or talked to you in forever. Your little Elliot is such a cutie pie. Aren't little boys great? So I feel like I should write you a whole email with all the questions I have. I am happy to see that you are doing good, in Ohio? wow, that is very far away. take care and you can definatly check out my blog any time.
9 comments:
so darling. I hope he continues to be a great baby for you.
VERY cute! Elliot looks so cute and grown-up - he's adorable. Is he tall for his age?
Looks like you had fun picking pumpkins!
Chel, he needs to be in some baby magazine! He's so darling. Love the apple pic's.
FUN!
Darling!
Your little Elliot is adorable...isn't it crazy how much you love them? The pumpkin excursion looks so fun...don't you love fall? Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Becca
OH MY GOODNESS! I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU FOREVER! Your baby is DARLING and so big. Has it been that long since I've seen you guys?! Anyways it looks like you guys are doing well. Are you still working? I guess I need to search your blog out! That hospital was CRAZY! I am in a small town and it's so different in both bad and good ways! I also miss having you as a VT partner! Anyways so glad you found me. I am still trying to figure all this stuff out! Congrats on the baby and I am so happy for you guys! Love lezlee
Hi Chelsea! He has gotten so big since I've seen him last! I guess we were out there in August so it's been a little while. He is so adorable. I hope things are going well for your family!
Chelsea, I haven't seen or talked to you in forever. Your little Elliot is such a cutie pie. Aren't little boys great? So I feel like I should write you a whole email with all the questions I have. I am happy to see that you are doing good, in Ohio? wow, that is very far away. take care and you can definatly check out my blog any time.
Post a Comment