Friday, November 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged twice so I'll combine them into one. These thoughts are in no particular order, I just type as it comes to me. Enjoy!!

4 Jobs I've Had: 1. RN (I love being a nurse) 2. LPN/Secretary at Hospice Alliance (one of my fav jobs. Justin is the best boss ever! I learned a lot about how to be a good decent person from him) 3. Medical Assistant for my dad. (I loved getting to see the Docter side of my dad. He was sure good at it. His patients loved him sincerly, and I know why. He's one amazing guy! I feel lucky to have been able to work for him) 4. Can't leave out Pickleville - cookout, box office, sound and lights (back when it was just a few switches), on stage, choreography...you name it, I've done it! Got to love PVP. What sweet memories!

4 Movies I can Watch Over and Over. 1. Almost all the super hero flicks, I'm a sucker to my husbands passions 2. Mr. Deeds (Makes me laugh everytime) 3. Phantom of the Opera (I watch it once quietly then again while singing the whole way through) They really need to make more musicals into movies...speaking of... 4. HAIRSPRAY! (so cute...can't wait till Nov.20 when its out on DVD)

4 Places I've Lived: 1. Guatalahara, Mexico (sp??) 2. Detroit, Michigan 3. Logan, Utah 4. Columbus, Ohio

4 Guilty Pleasures: 1. Ice cream 2. Ice Cream 3. ICE CREAM 4. MORE ICE CREAM!! (I just can't live without it...thanks dad for passing that gene on to me.


4 Favorite TV Shows: 1. The Office 2. House 3. Scrubs (occasionally) 4. American Idol

4 Favorite Places I've been on Vacation: 1. Cancun with Jess and Becca 2. D.C. with J.R. 3. Sun Valley every christmas! 4. Cruise with the Fam!!

4 Favorite Foods: 1. Costa Vida (in utah) 2. Chipotle (in Ohio) 3. Olive Garden($5.95 soup and salad) 4. Quaker Stake (awesome hot wings) 5. Wingers (stickyfinger salad) 6.good old fashioned CEREAL (sorry, I can't stick to just 4 - it's food we're talking about)

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now: 1. Utah 2. sleeping 3. Just finishing working out (it means I'm done and it feels great!) 4. Shopping with someone elses money

4 Websites I Visit Daily: 1. Email 2.Blogs 3. Hummm...can't really think of others, Elliot limits my surfing time

4 Authors I Love: Wow. It's been a while since I've read a good long book, but my all time fav will always be 1. Dean Hughs (Children of the Promise) 2. any "how to be a good mommy" book 3. Stuff by Sheri Dew 4. Joseph Smith history books

4 Things I would Like to Know How to Do: 1. Sew - J.R. bought me a sewing machine last year and I thought it would be self explanitory, little did I know I stink at it...I don't even know the basics 2. Play the Guitar 3. Play the piano (better) 4. Be pregnant without throwing up for 9 months

4 Happy Moments: 1. Peeking over the crib at Elliot first thing in the morning (He's so happy and smiles so big when he sees me...that's when I know he loves me back!) 2. Cuddling with J.R. as we're falling asleep. 3. Working my butt off at the gym while starving myself and Finally seeing the scale drop!! Only 10 lbs left! 4. Getting off the plane in Utah seeing my mom waiting for us! I sure miss her!

4 Favorite Memories: 1. Sunburst!!! There wasn't a happier time in my life. I felt great about myself, got to do what I love (sing & dance), and of course meeting and falling in love with my sweet husband! 2. Any Summer at Pickleville. It was always great to again, do what I love, while spending time with family and getting to chill at Bear lake 3. Sun Valley. Particularly the first year...everything was brand new, we had an awesome sound and I was love sick for J.R. 4. Sitting on grandma Larsen's knee on her bouncy swing singing "I'll build a bungalow" and "Chingaling Chang" and "I love you a bushel and a peck"
Geez, I guess all my favs have to do with me singing - I guess I need to find more opportunities to keep doing it.

4 Greatest Blessings: 1. Landon, Lydia & Elliot. There's nothing better then being a mother. Land and Lyd have truly taken my testimony to a new level. And Elliot shows me everyday what true love really is! 2. J.R. We've been married now for 5 years and looking back I've realize we've both changed dramatically - for the better - we're just simply MADE FOR EACH OTHER! 3. My mom and dad. I definitly gave them a run for their money as a kid, but they stuck with me day in and day out. And now with dad being sick I get to watch them continue to be my greatest examples of love and endurance! It's all worth it because the prize at the end is worth a million "rough" days here. 4. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm trying my best to be the kind of person my Father in Heaven would want me to be!

Well, there you have it. A little peek into the life and thoughts of Chelsea.

I guess I'll tag 4 more people... Erin D., Becca H., Liz R., Kathy J.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I loved reading this! I love getting to know you better. You are a lot of fun.

I love how your tag was so structured - much better than mine. I would have loved to have done one like yours. I hated just writing random stuff. YOU ROCK, GIRL!

JAM said...

I was just telling Jed, if there is one family I would want to emulate, it would be the Davis Fam. Thanks for being a great example.

Erin Davis said...

I am going to do this.....after the show opens.

jordan said...

hi Chelsea! I'm glad you found me. It's crazy how you can find people you've lost track of. Elliot is darling... a little JR from the pictures. I'll be checking in on you guys too.

Kasi French said...

When are you guys heading back to Utah for the holiday? I hear that you guys are going up to Sun Valley again, right? I head home, only hours from where you are now, for Christmas but I'd love to see you both and that little one before I go! Love you!