Let the Christmas music ring!! (we've actually been listening to it since August :)
Monday, November 5, 2007
Too hot to handle!
Well, I've decided that the days building up to halloween are much funner then halloween itself. On halloween day J.R. got home kinda late and by the time we got organized and ready to get costumes on and visit some friends, it was Elliot's bed time and he was letting us all know about it. So, I tried to snap a few quick photos then it was off to the bath and straight to bed. We couldn't get him to chill, let alone smile till we went out on the cold grass. I think he was just roasting in that thing. I guess I've learned for next year. All in all, I'm glad it's over cause now christmas is right around the corner!
Let the Christmas music ring!! (we've actually been listening to it since August :)


Let the Christmas music ring!! (we've actually been listening to it since August :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! I'm jealous about the Christmas music. It's forbidden in our home until the day after Thanksgiving. I live with Scrooge.
Cutest spider I've ever seen!
Post a Comment