This is Elliots first attempt at solids. Not too bad for a big boy. He's still not totally sold on the idea, so we're just taking it slow. Breastfeeding was so easy compaired to this. I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Oh, the good old days! Yeah, starting solids can be a little rough - nursing is so much easier! Don't worry though, he'll have the hang of it in no time at all.
4 comments:
So cute. Cooper was the exact same way at first. Time goes by so fast with them.
Oh, the good old days! Yeah, starting solids can be a little rough - nursing is so much easier! Don't worry though, he'll have the hang of it in no time at all.
P.S. He is adorable!
Chelsea, TAG YOU'RE IT!
I tagged you, check out my blog.
The worst part about starting solid foods is the change in poop. I miss the old breastmilk poo diapers!
Post a Comment