Saturday, November 24, 2007

Off we go to Sun Valley Idaho!



Hooray! Another year has come for our annual trip to Sun Valley. We just love it so much we can't stop ourselves. This year will be our 7th year and we couldn't be more excited! For those of you who don't know about sun valley- we go up there for 2 weeks and carol around the village at night with our old sunburst group from Utah State. In exchange, during the day, it's all the skiing, snowboarding and hot tubbing we can handle. Hopefully I'll be on the hill most of the time so I won't have much time for blogging. If anyone is looking for a great vacation, come see us in Sun Valley! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

5 comments:

Laur said...

i'm so glad you wrote on our blog so I can add you now! it was so fun to look through your blog and see your darling family! I'm very jealous you are up in Sun Valley right now I hope your having a great time. Wil and I will be moving to Twin Falls soon and the closest ski resort is Sun Valley but it is $80 a day to ski, so maybe we will stop skiing!!

hope all is well.
Lauren

Teddy said...

Love the kissy one:) We need to get last years soon so we can post some of those. Have you guys seen any of them?

kat said...

Have so much fun! Hopefully we can hook up with you while you're out this way.
Merry Christmas!!!

Liz Rose said...

Ahhh man....don't rub it in!!! Holy cow--7 years!!! I think we did 4, and loved every minute!! Pat loved that pictures from the top of the Mountain---he was like, "Wow, why didn't we think of that"!

Becca said...

What is it about that Sun Valley, huh? We just can't get enough of it, I guess. Maybe they put something in the snow... :)