Yes mom, I let him buy a motorbike. I'm a sucker for a man in leathers I guess. Thanks to dad for inspiring him! He looks great! And acutally the bike is a lot of fun. It scares me to death with him driving on the freeway, but he gets lectured every time he leaves so hopefully it's sinking in!
Every man needs his passion and if this is it, then more power to him!
Ride on my sexy bikin' baby...Ride on!!
10 comments:
Ok, so you have put my mind at ease a little. You are way more positive than me. Jed bought a bike about 6 months ago, and has been fixing it up. I am glad it doesn't run yet. I keep trying to talk him into selling it when he is done. We will see.
I am impressed. You are a good wife.
I think Brad gets that lecture every time he leaves the house also! It is so scary, but they love it. I guess you can't tell them no when they love it so much!
Awesome is all I can say!
You are brave Chely! TJ has been asking for a bike for awhile now. Be safe JR!
Holy cow...I just cracked a rib. JR looks like such a freakin' biker punk! You even got the leather jacket and bandanna... Seriously, knowing JR makes it even better because I know the REAL truth! Right next to those leather boots in his closet are his tap shoes! Just kidding. I don't know why I'm still laughing...way to go JR. Paul is so jealous. Better gas mileage, eh? Chels, you are every man's dream wife right now.
After having Eliza, Kathy and I decided to sell ours (you can't put a car seat on a bike), we just weren't getting enough riding time in with the kids. Some day we will get another bike. When we sold ours, and heard it purr out of our driveway and down the street, it was Kathy that came in to the room sad and upset, "I told you not to sell it!" But I got as good of gas mileage in my Saturn as I did with that bike...it was big, fun, fast...oh, you're making me miss it again...
We are jealous, enjoy it together as much as you can.
Wow, Chelsea, you are seriously the coolest wife. Please don't let me husband see what J.R. got!
(my)
That does not look like a helmet! And remember...as your father told you.....J.R., you are invisible on that bike!
JR ... you be careful!!!!! Don't take the bike on sand and laying down the bike in a questionable situation is usually safer than anyother option, scrapes heal!
Post a Comment