Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Christmas in February?

Elliot got a new toy this week. Funny, but I think I was the one getting sick of his old toys. This one is fun. You can ride it or walk with it. He loves it! What a cutie pie!



5 comments:

Laura said...

What a cutie. He just got so huge all the sudden. They grow so fast. I totally understand about getting sick of toys (meaning us moms).

Jenny said...

How adorable - he looks SO grown-up! I need to get Hayley a toy she can walk with!

Calder Family said...

Chel! I love checking your blog because your little cutie is a bit older than mine, so I get to see what fun things lie ahead. I was just thinking Soren (and I) needed something new too. Looks like a fun one!thanks for sharing.

Shalice said...

Your baby is getting big! It goes so fast.

So, I read your post a couple of days ago about living for today. Now that we are out of school, and about to have our 5th(crazy) baby I look back and sometimes long for the days of being in school with just one baby. I too would always "wish" for the next thing to come. Thinking, "I can't wait until we are done with school and have more money", or "I can't wait until my kids are older and I have more time." Now that so much has happened, I have learned to enjoy every minute - because each stage is precious and wonderful. And, each stage of life gets harder! I think I wished a lot of time away with Kason, and now I regret it. It has taught me to live and savor every moment! So, sorry about my long advice commentary - I just remember always feeling the way you explained...and since I am so much older and more experienced (ha,ha) i thought I would share my thoughts. Some of my fondest memories are when we were poor and in school, living in a tiny apartment! So, ENJOY!

Katy said...

Thanks for saying Hi! I added your link to my blog..hope that's cool. Don't you love these push toys! I got one for Savanna awhile ago and it has been one of her most used toys by far. Great to see what your up to! God bless.