

I've just been having one of those days today so to make it worse I dug up some old Pickleville photos. Sometimes a girl just needs to feel lonely I guess.
It's funny how life doesn't always turn out the way you had planned as a little girl. Sometimes I look too much to the future and forget to live today. I need to be taking opportunities as they come now and not waiting for "a better time," there is no better time. Life just gets more complicated as you go. I wish my mind and my emotions were not so difficult to understand. I need to be a bit more laid back and just go with the flow. Make a decision and stick to it - quit second guessing..........WOW, that was a whole lot of nothing. Sorry to all who just read that.
Lesson for the day - humm? not sure....maybe by tonight I'll figure it out and let you know.
ps: Hooray for IDOL tonight.
5 comments:
I am sorry you are having one of those days. I too am having a day but because I am sick. I am so tired of sitting around so I thought I would check your blog. Love ya and hope you feel better tonight.
I can totally relate to those kind of days!
I haven't checked in on you in awhile but I love seeing your little man grow!
wish i lived close and we could eat ice cream together.:) Hope you have a better day tomorrow! Just give Elliot a tight squeeze...that always seems to cheer me up. Those little ones just have that special spirit and can wash away just about any lonely moments.
Cute pictures!! That is Dubois isn't it! What show was that--wish I could've seen it!
When we were in Boston I kept thinking...its almost over...he's almost done with school, and then it will be better. But holy cow--I LOVE our Boston days!!! Those precious two years will always be one of the highlights of our lives together. We just had our sweet little Sarah, and we lived in this great city. But I definitely did not appreciate it while we were there. As is life...like you said, always looking forward, and not enjoying the today. Glad to hear other women have those days too. :)
Me too chel, Me too:S Way cute pics of your shows and of course you sweet boys. Elliot could NOT be cuter! Seriously.
You know, there is something about Feb. I've been feeling all blech and have to work hard not too. You are awesome though Chelsie. Keep it in mind;)
Post a Comment