Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentines

The two people I love most!
J.R. surprised me by not scheduling a patient this morning so we could spend some time together. He made b-fast and gave me pretty flowers. Such a sweetie. He knows exactly what makes my day - time as a family. I spent the morning making cookies for our cookie swap! Yummy!
I got J.R. an Edible Arrangement bouquet. (Every man needs flowers sometimes, I just got ones that were edible) It was made of chocolate covered strawberries. It was really pretty to look at and even yummier to eat. (you can see all the cookies I got from the swap too.) Next time you see me I'll be 5 lbs heavier. THANK YOU St. Valentine! :0(

4 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Those are such cute pictures. Elliots I'm done face is adorable. I am so sad that you won't be spending the summer with us. We would have had so much fun together with our boys. Maybe you should rethink your decision! :) I love your new blog, it looks way cute. Miss you guys!

Liz Rose said...

Fun Valentines pics! I'm with you on the 5lb heavier thing. I've had enough chocholate for.....well till tomorrow. :) So we heard from Derek about the new Caroler group being formed. I begged him to let me in....but I don't think its going to happen. :) Us dancers always envied those big beautiful caroler dresses. :) Wow, I put alot of smiles in this note.

Teddy said...

Chel! Elliot is changing already! I can't believe time is flying by. Are you excited about caroling this year? I heard from Kel and we are both counting down already. You guys look like your doing great, take care.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

What a romantic! I love it! You look beautiful as always chels! Hope ohioe is treating you well! we miss you guys!