Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ski in Ohio? I didn't know there were any mountains

We didn't quite know what to expect, but weren't too surprised when the "mountain" was even smaller then the Little Beaver run. The snow was crappy, due to warm weather, but the terrain park was a blast. We hit jumps all day and even tried the rales. We're nuts, but it was a blast. Thanks Glenn and Sarah for the tickets! We're happy to say we SNOWBOARDED IN OHIO!!!

J.R. and I headed to the top. It only took about 10 minutes to ride to the top and get back down (just to give you an idea of the size)

J.R. and Glenn

Yeah, the jumps love me!

Too bad I can't take pictures or you'd get to see all the air J.R. actually got. Sorry babe.

Most Difficult. Black diamond. (I could probably teach Elliot to ski on this run)

Danger! Experts Only! This is the sign on your way to the terrain park. (funny)

4 comments:

Erin Davis said...

You guys are crazy! I bet it was just as great as the Sun Valley skiing!!! :) Looks like fun. Miss you guys.

Katie Jane said...

You guys are seriously hard core! Look at you hitting the jumps. Regular X games going on in Ohio. How are you? I miss you tons! Elliot is so cute. I am sure I say that every time, but he just keeps getting cuter! Love ya babe!

kat said...

And they'll have fun, fun, fun, till the snow all melts in Ohio! looks like you had a blast!

Jenny said...

Wow! Those are some...uh..."awesome" slopes you got there! I'm SO incredibly jealous (can you sense my sarcasm?)!!!

At least you got out and hit the slopes! I haven't been since I've had Hayley - bummer. I've never tried snowboarding though, I'm a skier.

Looks like you had a fun adventure!