![]() |
| Mostly for my mom. She's been begging for a belly picture. Huge, I know! :) |
![]() |
| Shower guests |
Today was so fun!
To start the day Elliot slept till 11am, which ment I pretty much did too. (Lazy, I know). Then my awesome friend Debbie put together a shower to celebrate the babies. It was really fun. The games were fun, the food was great, her house was decorated so cute and I got spoiled. Thanks everyone for coming. I had a great time!


5 comments:
You look just beautiful! Wow! Isn't it amazing how much your body can stretch. Those babies do a number on us! You are doing amazing! 29 weeks! You are almost there! Hang in and enjoy bed rest! Once those babies are here you'll never sit down again! ;-) Hope you guys are doing well!
Chel you look so great! It's so fun to see pics. I hate not being able to see you in person! Love you!
You look darling and we're glad that things are going well for you guys...here's to many more weeks of bedrest so you can keep those little babies cookin' as long as possible. Good luck!!
I think you look gorgeous!
YAY FOR A BELLY SHOT! I've been wanting to see one. I think you look adorable and completely gorgeous!
Post a Comment