![]() |
| Pretty much where you'll find us every day. I love cuddling my boy! |
![]() |
| Lovin' my hairdo. When you've got no where to go, who really cares what your hair looks like right? |
J.R. and Elliot are out at a ward halloween party. I'm stuck at home trying not to think of all the fun they're having. I painted Elliot's face like Spiderman....he was so excited to trick or treat "just like on Little Einsteins." He is hilarious and so opinionated. It's awesome!
I decided to put on Jekyll and Hyde in honor of the halloween weekend. I'll bury my mind in my digital scrapbooking now so I can feel like I accomplished something today.
The babies are kicking like crazy. Is it weird that I have conversations with them when we're alone? J.R. thinks I'm a goof, but it keeps me focused on what I'm working toward.
More fun halloween stuff tomorrow, plus a baby shower organized by my sweet neighbor. So excited to talk to adults and get excited for these babies!
Pics to come.....


5 comments:
You are awesome! I wish I could see Elliot in his costume. I bet he looks like a stud! I love you... all 5 of you. When you're talking to your babies, tell them that Aunt Shar loves them. Ok? Thanks!
Elliot's face paint was awesome! You were missed last night...but think of all the fun we'll have next year! Brooke had so much fun with Elliot, and JR was so sweet to chase them around. I need to get some copies of his pictures, he got some great ones. See you this afternoon!
You are just the cutest mommy. I wish I could come visit you to give you some more adult conversation. ;)
good luck! you're doing awesome!!!! (carrying babes is hard work!)
I love these pictures! I definitely DO NOT miss the days of bed rest. I'm proud of you for being so diligent. Hang in there, you're almost done!
Post a Comment