A scary dragon
(the red on his chin is supposed to be a tongue, but it turned out looking more like blood.
Oops. We were in a hurry and didn't have time to fix it.)
The Trick or Treating Crew: Alexa, Elliot, Sarah
Once again, very dirty tub water
This was a very strange halloween. I (obviously) couldn't take him out to go trick or treating and J.R. happened to be on call and got called in to a case that was supposed to only be a couple hours and turned into a 6 hour case. SO...thank heavens for awesome neighbors who offered to let him tag along.
He had a great time. Got tons of candy and came home exhausted! What a fun night.
How strange not to live in Utah and have to be trick or treating on a Sunday.


5 comments:
I'm just impressed with your mad face painting skills!!!!
Seriously? You are awesome at face painting!
I am oohhing and ahhhing over your face painting talent! What a lucky little boy to have a mama that can change him into any super hero or animal that he wants. Nice job Chelsea.
Oh, and the boy behind the paint is pretty darn cute too.
I had no idea how many people watched Ellen! It was a really fun experience. We just requested tickets online. I'm REALLY hoping to get on the 12 days, some of my friends went last year and they cleaned up!
I've been thinking about you being on bedrest. I'm 26 weeks and I can't imagine how I would make it work with two kids constantly asking for snacks, drinks, potty time....! I hope you have lots of help and can keep those little boys cooking for a bit longer. We are excited for you guys. :o)
I think about you all the time . I hope you are surviving bed rest. Elliot seems to be doing great. I can't believe he held still long enough for you to paint his face like that three times. He is gifted with patience beyond his age. You also have some major face painting skills. Keep hangin in there. You are a great example.
Post a Comment