![]() |
| A Tiger for "dress like an animal day" at school |
| Spiderman in the tub. The water was completely red after we were through. |
This is a boy of many different faces.
He was a make-shift tiger for school. We were forced to work with what we had at home due to my inability to leave the house. Any Sun Valley Carolers out there recognize the "TIGER TAIL"??? Turned out pretty cute and he LOVED the face paining.
For the ward party he was deciding between spiderman, dragon or a pirate. I showed him how we could paint his face of all three and he finally chose spiderman.
Tomorrow we'll hit a few of our close neighbors just to let him feel like he's trick or treating....I wonder what he'll choose for tomorrow?? Stay tuned.
(we have a picture of J.R. when he was about Elliot's age with his face painted like spiderman. As soon as I can find it I will post it. They look like twins!)

2 comments:
Wow Chelsea you have got "mad skills" at the face painting stuff!!! I'm so impressed! Keep the posts coming! I love the updates of your "bum in recliner" --love it!
I was just gonna give a shout out for the tiger tail when I saw the pic and then read the post. So darn cute! Looks better on him than hanging from our bell bags
:-) I so love the many Halloween faces. Elliot is darling.
Post a Comment