Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bath Time Extravaganza!

This is Elliot headed to the tub! He's wild when it comes to bath time. I love seeing him crawl. He's getting way too big!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is hilarious! I was laughing my head off! That kid really loves his bath!

I love the army crawl - way cute!

Sharli said...

Ha ha ha! Elliot is a crazy kid. Andy and I are still laughing! So cute! His army crawl is awesome!!

Beazer said...

That was great! Isn't it crazy how much they want to MOVE and explore?! Putting clothes on and taking them off is a circus act now. When are we getting the boys together to play?!

Becca said...

Okay, that totally made me smile. I don't know why it just made me feel like I was hanging out with you just for a second...loved it. His army crawl is top notch!

kat said...

Zachary and Eliza laughed super hard when they watched him army crawl!! so cute!

Katy said...

So cute! I loved hearing your voice, Chel. It's been a long time. You truly are an amazing person!
Katy