Looks like he had fun! I love that he actually played with the snow. When I put Hayley in the snow she just raises her eyebrow and looks at me like, "And what am I supposed to do now?"
Hey Chelsea- I saw your comment on Trisha's blog and followed the link here. Elliot is so darn cute! How old is he? Hope you don't mind me putting a link on my blog: http://fitchfamily.grassrootsmodern.com/ It's so good to see pictures of you and to see you so happy.
Thats so fun that he likes the snow. You should bring him here, we have plenty! My boys are pretty sick of it though, and asking to ride their bikes everyday. We need spring to come.
Chels he's adorable! I know those midwest winters ... I'll be honest, I miss them. But come March ~ just like here in UT ~ it's time for sunshine and warmer weather!! Love you!!
9 comments:
Looks like he had fun! I love that he actually played with the snow. When I put Hayley in the snow she just raises her eyebrow and looks at me like, "And what am I supposed to do now?"
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
Hey Chelsea-
I saw your comment on Trisha's blog and followed the link here. Elliot is so darn cute! How old is he? Hope you don't mind me putting a link on my blog: http://fitchfamily.grassrootsmodern.com/ It's so good to see pictures of you and to see you so happy.
I love the slide show of cute Elliot. I am glad you were out enjoying the snow :)Can he get any cuter?
Thats so fun that he likes the snow. You should bring him here, we have plenty! My boys are pretty sick of it though, and asking to ride their bikes everyday. We need spring to come.
Chels he's adorable! I know those midwest winters ... I'll be honest, I miss them. But come March ~ just like here in UT ~ it's time for sunshine and warmer weather!! Love you!!
You're little boy is sooo cute!! And he is getting so big!! They grow way to fast!!
That Elliot is seriously darling. He was so little when I met him! You will have to let me know when you are in Utah next so I can come and visit you!
Love it...man you guys make cute kids! Elliot looks like such a cute little snow bug!
Post a Comment