Sunday, September 7, 2008

A "BOWL" lot of fun ( He he he!)

Not sure why he loves to do this, but he does.
He digs in the cupboard till he finds this bowl then just hops inside. Maybe it feels like the womb? Hmmm....could be.
Anyway, he's cute and makes me laugh!

Tucked inside

Getting out always seems to be harder than getting in


Sometimes he gets stuck here and whines for help

Nope, this one was a success!

Congrats Elliot you made it in and out without a scratch and boy it was FUN!

11 comments:

Erin Davis said...

I can't wait to see you guys! When are you coming again? For Halloween! K sounds like a plan! :)

Unknown said...

That is so cute, Chelsea! I wouldn't imagine a bowl could be so comforting or entertaining! How funny.

Amy F. said...

Wow, I haven't checked your blog for a while.
He is so cute. I love the bowl thing. What a fun age!

Stacy Ellison said...

first of all, how are you? it been awhile hasn't it? it was fun looking at your blog. your little boy is so adorable!

kevin said...

You guys don't spank do you...shame on you. It looks like he is using it as a bum shield! Jar, you need to discipline with love man... :)

kevin said...

YOu don't believe me? look at that face, too serious to be having "fun" in the bowl...Jar buddy do we need to talk?

Chelsea said...

It does look like a bum shield...and his face is pouty.Hmmm....Guess I'm going to have to set up a "nanny cam" for J.R. when I go to work. Hahahaha!

Calder Family said...

That is soooo funny! I bet you love it when he does that! It's adorable!

Kasi French said...

Absolutely adorable! I'm sad you are so far away ... come back soon!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!

Jessica June said...

What a cutie Chels!! Look at those chubby legs! I NEED to squish him!!

Bart and Krista said...

I blog-stalked you. Your little boy is SO cute. I love that post of him in the bowl. It makes me excited for when Whitney gets even bigger.