Sunday, September 28, 2008

Elliot's reading moment

The other day Elliot jumped up into our "reading" chair and started reading to himself. It was so cute, I had to grab the camera and try to catch it. His face at the end is to die for! Maybe I'm biased, but he is such a cutie pie!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

That is really so cute! What a little joy!

Unknown said...

That's pretty funny! He's really excited about the camera, too, isn't he? :)

Sarah said...

That is so cute! I love it! It's the best when they do something new its like christmas! He is so cute Chelsea!

Trisha said...

I love this. It is so fun to see them model things that you do (well the good things anyway!)

Angie said...

I can't believe how big he is now. They grow up so fast. It makes me excited for my little guy to do the same things. Good for him and reading.

Susanna said...

Too cute!!!! My kids LOVE books. I'm hoping it's not just a phase and that they will take that love with them throughout their lives.
I can't beleive how big Elliot is getting.

Jenny said...

That is so cute! He really was trying to read it! He is so adorable.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You are not biased! He is adorable! I loved watching the video!