Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun at the park with dad!

This is just too cute.

J.R. thinks Elliot is one of his mice in his lab...set the bait and wait for the results.

ps: Happy Birthday Elder Diesel. We love you!!!!

4 comments:

Katie Sterling said...

Elliot is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! Kip got an interview at Ohio State so he will be going out there in October. I'd love to get your e-mail address because we had some questions about the school/interview. E-mail me sometime at KDSterling@gmail.com. Love your blog!

- Katie Dewey Sterling

Kasi French said...

Okay .. maybe my computer is playing tricks on my eyes ... are those pink clogs your son is wearing?!?!

Michelle said...

I love little E's hair on the slide! Oh, I just want to squish his cute face! When are you coming to UT again?

Amy F. said...

That is the cutest video! I love the static hair.
(and to answer the other comment, I think they are they red crocks? ;) Too cute.