Sunday, September 28, 2008

Costume dilema

J.R. made me whip out our camera as we drove past these guys last sunday because this is something that will always remind us of Ohio, and since this could be our last halloween here we thought we'd capture it on film.
These guys walk up and down the street in the strangest costumes everyday trying to get you to go to the halloween express store. I finally did go into the store and they do have TONS of costumes. You could definitly find anything in there. Elliot loved the figures that made noise or moved when you made noise by them - so he went around the store clapping his hands to see if things would move. Aren't they supposed to be scary? To me yes, to my husband and apparently my son, I guess not.
I'm still not sure what to dress Elliot up as for halloween. We're going to a party so we all need costumes. I wanted J.R. Elliot and I to sort of "match" or at least have something in common (ie: Becca and Pauls little red riding hood get up or Liz and Pat's super hero gear or of course Kev and Kaths mummy extravaganza - although I'm not that into dressing up, so the less work the better) Any ideas?
WHAT SHOULD WE BE FOR HALLOWEEN?

2 comments:

Liz Rose said...

Hmmmmm....do you guys have a favorite TV show you like--Pam and Jim from the Office? Or.....Edward and Bella from the Twilight Series?

Oma said...

Lucy and Charlie Brown!!!!