Thank you everyone for your comments......You were RIGHT!
I did it, I bought a bike (well, J.R. bought it for me as my early bday present) and I LOVE IT! It makes our day so fun and is a great way to get exercise while entertaining a child. Awesome! I got a little trailer to pull Elliot behind which he doesn't LOVE just yet (actually he can only last a few minutes before he feels trapped and wants out) but we're building up time and it's much better when he has a friend in there with him.
So, here's to my health and weight loss goals! (cheers)
ps: I got the bike at 5% over cost just for asking for last years model...sweet deal - sweet bike!
4 comments:
Good for you! I just got a jogging stroller so that I can lose my baby weight and take him with me! The first couple of times he wanted nothing to do with it and I ended up with him in the Bjorn for 2 miles . . . but then he would be fine for about 10 minutes and now he is good for about the half hour a couple of times a week. Yay! So it should keep getting better :) Congratulations on your awesome deal too! Gotta love that.
What fun! Tom was the same way at first, but now he'll hop in and chill while we cruise the country roads. Tom likes to listen to music in the headphones and drink a green juice. That pretty well keeps him occupied. To break it up a little we'll bike to a mountain path or to the school track, get out and walk or hike a little and then bike back home. It's too cold to do it much around here anymore, but it's a favorite. Have FUN!
Hooray for you! I love taking the kids on a bike ride. Our favorite outing is to the Library. (just don't check out too many books...it gets pretty heavy with the kids AND their books :) ) Elliot is going to love it. It will just take a little getting used to. Good job JR!
that is so cute of those two!! lilli needs to find a best friend like that!! :)
Post a Comment