Friday, October 3, 2008

Pick, Pick, Picking!!!

Today we woke up and headed out to the farm to pick us some crunchy apples. Along with all the apples we could eat and a huge bag of apples to take home, we took a tractor ride around the farm. We had such a good time. Elliot loved the apples. He always had one in his mouth. He was covered in apple juice by the time we were headed home. I can't believe just last year we were out there carrying our little man in his bjorn and now he was running around like he owned the place. Time flies when you're having fun! It was great hangin with the Johnsons, I feel like we never get to see those guys. They are such great friends and always up for a good time!

Me, Elliot and the sweet tractor

Elliot trying his best to tackle an apple almost as big as his head

Cutest kids ever! Elliot, Landon and McKay


Our fam

The awesome Johnsons!


Our loot! The apples are amazing! Yummmy!!!!

On the tractor ride


Sweetest pic ever! Elliot and his daddy!


Dad and son enjoying the ride

More tractor riding


Pumkins galore (is that how you spell that?) Cute, nonetheless :)

5 comments:

Katie Jane said...

Those pictures are so darling! He is so big and what fun adventures you guys go on!

Ellen said...

Where'd you go? I totally want to go and we have never been!

Lizzy said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that one pic of Elliot and JR, so sweet! We used to go pick apples at the orchard all the time as kids in New Hampshire, I seriously miss those fun, cool, fall days . . .

heather said...

Oh my goodness, we totally had like the exact same weekend! :) Ry and I went to the same Crew game, and I went apple picking with Logan on Saturday!! That is so crazy! :) Anyway - I LOVE the pictures of Elliot and JR. Absolutely perfect! Elliot is so adorable!

Emily J. said...

Chels we had a fun time too. The boys are still talking about picking apples with Elliot and of course the wagon ride. We need to get together more often after all 25 minutes really isn't that far away just not as convenient. Love ya and send me those pictures. They turned out adorable.