Elliot loved the Playhouse Disney show. It has all his favorite morning Disney shows that we watch all the time. He dances to them in the morning so I wasn't surprised when he busted a move here. So cute!
This is the cutest ever. At any random moment Elliot would stop what he was doing and give Tanner a long hug. Good thing Tanner was okay with it because it happened several times a day. I guess he just needed a little love from his cousin he never gets to see.
This is the first show we saw at Seaworld. Look how cute Elliot is as he watches. He loves it! Even though he may not remember this trip, I will, and the memories are PRICELESS!
2 comments:
I love the videos. Especially how Elliot kept hugging tanner, that is so cute. (it wasn't a short hug either!)
he is too cute. i know i have wrote that before, but once isn't enough! i love that he kept on clapping and saying "ooohhhh" so fun!
Post a Comment