Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Sweet Farm

This time we went Pumpkin Picking! The pumpkins were a bit scarce (sp?) but Elliot enjoyed the sandbox full of corn and the mini straw maze with slides.
I've said it once, I'll say it again....there is SO MUCH to do in Columbus. Seriously, we never get bored!
Resting in the straw maze
Playing in the corn box

Picking pumpkins


Resting in the corn as we were searching for the Best Pumpkin Ever!



5 comments:

Katie Jane said...

He is so stinking cute!

Jenny said...

Cuteness! Honestly, I really am jealous of all the fun stuff you have to do in Ohio!

Erin Davis said...

I want to come! Tan just got his tonsils ripped out. What a sad day! I love the videos on Derek's blog, soooo cute!

Melissa S. said...

Chels......could Elliot be ANY MORE CUTE??!!? Holy cow, I LOVE his hair!!! What a stinkin' doll. I had no idea JR was already in his 4th year!! Didn't you say that he might specialize after? Where would he do that? If he was, I bet he would be applying and interviewing now, huh.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how vocal Elliot is! When we are in public Arrington wont make a sound--he prefers to watch others I guess! Your little E is a doll!