16 Month update:
He is eating much better. Still hates noodles and bread, but will eat veggies if covered in something tastey. Chicken nuggets are still his fav!
He kicks his soccer ball around every once and a while and is trying to learn to catch. I'm not an extremely patient teacher so our learning sessions are short lived. I told J.R. it's his job anyway :) Hopefully santa brings him a mini basketball hoop for Christmas!
He babbles like crazy, but still no official words. He does say "Uh-oh" when something falls or if I say it.
He climbs on EVERYTHING and then thinks it's fun to jump off. Fortunatly I'm there to save the day, but one of these times he's not going to be so lucky and we're going to have a broken bone on our hands. I have to watch him like a hawk.
He sings in the back seat of the car. Of course not the words and not nessesarily the notes, but still sings along anyway. So cute!
He climbs up to the "big slide" and goes down all by himself.
He points at EVERY airplane he hears or sees and sometimes mistakes the trains for airplanes and points to the sky looking everywhere. Maybe he'll be a pilot someday?
He's totally comfortable with guys. He'd go to any random guy before a girl anyday. He's not afraid of strangers either.....I know, not good. But it is nice that he's okay going to our friends and even better when I have to leave him to go to work. We'll have to teach "stranger danger" early on.
He loves reading, raisins and rocks and most of all his MOMMY!!!
7 comments:
Wow! Very cute Chel! I can't believe how cheap it was too! Well done. :)
I am still searching out my boys' costumes. Way to get it early!
The only word Jax could say at 18 months was "yes" and at his 18 month check up Dr. K said his language would explode at 2 years and she was right! I hear sometimes boys talk a little bit late, who knows! Cute costume.
Lots of cute posts, Chels! Love the apple adventure pics. I love fall! His pirate costume is adorable.
What? Elliot doesn't like bread? J.R., are you sure this is your son? hee hee
We're trying to talk Zach into being a pirate this year, instead of a Power Ranger (don't know where that one came from...and I can't find a costume). Hopefully all our talk about how cool pirates are will work. Zachary's good though...he told me the other day he didn't want to be a pirate because pirate's are bad people...NOW WHAT?!
He's getting so big! Cute costume, cute kid ... you've done good!
Post a Comment