WOW, I had no idea people were so into halloween. The costumes were awesome, the set was detailed and the script was so funny! J.R. and I went "all out" with our costumes because we knew this wouldn't be your average halloween party, but little did we know we would feel under-dressed compared to the rest of the party goers! (this is just a taste of the fun...more pics to come)
The theme was Frankenstein's wedding. They had a fake ceremony with lines, actors and even audience participation. Sarah's mom was the bride of Frank and she was great! They even lined us up for pics after the ceremony and cut the cake and everything! It was totally entertaining!
Thanks Sarah for the invite. You have a great family!
(once again, not sure why the pics have white space. I guess my computer just isn't used to such nice cameras?)
(spiderweb, beetle juice, spider)
(Chef, Su chef, Lobster)
Logan & Elliot
us pirates with the happy couple (or maybe not so happy couple :)



1 comment:
Hi Haynies,
This is Rusty Banks from USU. I was actually thinking the other day I wonder what the Haynies are up to. You still gave the best stake conference talk ever! Cute little one. We live in CO now! you can track us at our blog- tararustyhallejosh.blogspot.com
I actually found your blog from another blog listed under USU at TheBlogFrog.com (which is a website I did on the side- check it out and tell your friends)
Rusty
Post a Comment