Sunday, March 8, 2009

Warm weather = Messy face




It was warm. I was trying to clean out the garage. Elliot was thirsty.


What do you get? STICKY MESS and a big smile!


The end.

7 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

I'm a sucker for Sunkist too Elliot!
Love the messy face! He's such a cutie.

kat said...

So, Jealous.....we just got more snow....sigh! Elliot you are such a babe. Even with a messy face!

Ariel said...

Sticky is totally worth the warmth!

april said...

Chelsea! It's been a while since I've checked your blog. I hardly recognized you with your brown hair! It's way cute though. And seriously, Elliot is the cutest little boy ever. I didn't realize you had surgery in January. Have you met with dr. noyes yet?

Amy F. said...

Hey! I just scanned your blog to catch up, and I was dying over the bug eating video. He is so much like my little Dax. He puts everything in his mouth.
And I love your dark hair! Wow, from blonde all your life, what a big change. You look so cute!!

Becca said...

So cute! Yep, the test of a truly great day in the summer time is a dirty kid with a smile... looks like he passed! He's so handsome...

I can't remember if I commented on your family pics or not but they are GORGEOUS! I love them! You're always so stinkin' photogenic!

Hayden and Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Chelsea you have most adorable cutest little boy ever! He is beautiful! He is like the perfect little mixture of you and JR! I'm so happy for you guys! :)