


Yet another year of American Idol has come...and boy is it awesome! I generally don't start watching till the top 24 or so, but since there aren't any other shows pulling at me right now (thank you writers strike) I've resorted to the next best thing! Hillarious! I'm hooked! ps: Carrie will always be my favorite!
5 comments:
I know, I LOVE the show! I've been counting down the days until it started. It's the only show that I just HAVE to watch! We can be American Idol buddies!
I really wish you and JR were here to watch with us. Shar is hilarious when she tries to sing like the horrible ones. I love your new background. Way cute.
P.S. My camera does all the work! Its not me. :)
I can't believe some of the people actually show up thinking they can sing. I am pretty bad myself but I could outsing the majority of people so far. I guess that is how they get the ratings....terrible terrible singers.
Chelsea I got the background from my sister in law. She has an account with someone. I will find out.
I love AI too, and Carrie Underwood is my favorite female country singer right now. And of course I am so jealous of her amazing hair. Sign me up for some of that.
Post a Comment