A separated shoulder turned babysitter, an Ashton Kutcher sighting, and 2 bottom teeth later we survived another christmas in Sun Valley. Enjoy the next few posts recapping our adventures.
Chelsea - Hi! I'm pretty new to this blogging world, but I've probably looked at your blog 5 times and never said HI, so rude! Your little guy is adorable! When is his birthday? I think he's pretty close to my babes age. I'm jealous of your Sun Valley trip - I love it there! I hope you're doing good! Love, Lesli
Darling pictures. It looks like sooo much fun. Hey, I just made my blog private so if you want to peek in once in a while, send me an email so I can add you to the list! :) kylenesouth@gmail.com
Looks like you had so much fun. I am bummed we didn't get to meet up while you were out here. One of these days we will. Your little family is so cute...I love all the pics of Elliot. What a BABE!!
4 comments:
Chelsea - Hi! I'm pretty new to this blogging world, but I've probably looked at your blog 5 times and never said HI, so rude! Your little guy is adorable! When is his birthday? I think he's pretty close to my babes age. I'm jealous of your Sun Valley trip - I love it there! I hope you're doing good!
Love, Lesli
Wow what an adventure,
I don't know how you did it with a 6 month old! I'm sure he had a blast! He is SO cute!
Darling pictures. It looks like sooo much fun. Hey, I just made my blog private so if you want to peek in once in a while, send me an email so I can add you to the list! :)
kylenesouth@gmail.com
Looks like you had so much fun. I am bummed we didn't get to meet up while you were out here. One of these days we will. Your little family is so cute...I love all the pics of Elliot. What a BABE!!
Post a Comment