You look so cute! Little Haynie family. How lucky that you get to take off and party in Sun Valley for a couple of weeks! How was your Christmas? Did you get to see your family?
Hey Chel, I'm so happy to find your blog! What a sweet little family you have! I was able to see your family recently at TJ's "Elves" play. It was spectacular! My husband and I still laugh about it. Tell him he was remarkable! Hope you are well! God bless! Katy Wassom Blog: jkwassom.blogspot.com
6 comments:
You look so pretty Chels. You guys are a darling family. (I hate flying too, especially with kids)
You look so cute! Little Haynie family. How lucky that you get to take off and party in Sun Valley for a couple of weeks! How was your Christmas? Did you get to see your family?
I love it Chels! I still just want to wrap up Elliot and take him home with me until he cries for you:)
Hey Chel,
I'm so happy to find your blog! What a sweet little family you have! I was able to see your family recently at TJ's "Elves" play. It was spectacular! My husband and I still laugh about it. Tell him he was remarkable! Hope you are well! God bless!
Katy Wassom
Blog: jkwassom.blogspot.com
What a cute little family! I told my husband about your hook-ups at Sun Valley and he is SO jealous. He says that's his dream!
Hope your flight home was fun. Thanks for your Christmas card/letter - I loved it. What an adorable little boy you have!!!
That's a classic pic.
Post a Comment