oh man! That Elliot is one handsome boy. And I am sorry about your enchiladas too, poor cheese. How are you doing? I need to email you because it has been too long! I love to check out your blog. You are just so cute!
Man, Elliot is so freakin cute! It looks like he really enjoyed the ice cream :) I love your blog!! And dont feel bad about the enchiladas I average a cooking disaster at least once a week. Does that make you scared for our fondue?? Anyways, Love the blog and Love you!!
HOLY COW CHELS!! ELLIOT IS SOOOOO DARN CUTE!!!! I can't believe those darling puppy dog eyes...give me some ice cream please....how do you ever say no to that face? You're definately in for it. :)
Dad's are the best babysitters huh? I'm always a little nervous to come home after daddy time. But you're right on about the kids LOVIN' daddy time!
Hi Chels and Fam - it is Shalice and Brandon. Your little boy is about the cutest thing ever! It was fun to find your blog through Jess. I just started a blog too (much to Brandon's dismay:))....www.lifespreciousmemories.blogpot.com Maybe we can somewhat keep in touch when we rarely see each other! Hope all is well at school - such fun times. Cherish them - you will miss them later in life! Love you guys!
4 comments:
oh man! That Elliot is one handsome boy. And I am sorry about your enchiladas too, poor cheese. How are you doing? I need to email you because it has been too long! I love to check out your blog. You are just so cute!
Man, Elliot is so freakin cute! It looks like he really enjoyed the ice cream :) I love your blog!! And dont feel bad about the enchiladas I average a cooking disaster at least once a week. Does that make you scared for our fondue?? Anyways, Love the blog and Love you!!
HOLY COW CHELS!! ELLIOT IS SOOOOO DARN CUTE!!!! I can't believe those darling puppy dog eyes...give me some ice cream please....how do you ever say no to that face? You're definately in for it. :)
Dad's are the best babysitters huh? I'm always a little nervous to come home after daddy time. But you're right on about the kids LOVIN' daddy time!
Miss you guys
Hi Chels and Fam - it is Shalice and Brandon. Your little boy is about the cutest thing ever! It was fun to find your blog through Jess. I just started a blog too (much to Brandon's dismay:))....www.lifespreciousmemories.blogpot.com
Maybe we can somewhat keep in touch when we rarely see each other! Hope all is well at school - such fun times. Cherish them - you will miss them later in life! Love you guys!
Post a Comment