Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our Sun Valley Adventures

The ice/snow sculptures were awesome! We loved having James and Kristina there. It's so fun sharing our sun valley addiction with close buddies!

Chillin' with dad in the out door HOT pool

Breakfast at the Kneadery! Great food, good price!

We already miss you Shar, Andy, Mike and Brian! Love you guys!

Dinner at Trail Creek! Scrumptous!! We could hardly fit into our costumes that night we were so full!

2 comments:

Joni said...

I'm not even going to begin to tell you how jealous I am that you get to go caroling in Sun Valley, but I will tell you how jealous I am that you get to see Brian M.

He's my husband's best friend. Looks like y'all are doing great.

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Can I just tell you how honored we are to be a part of the Haynie blog! We loved Sun Valley, it was so much fun and so beautiful.