I occasionally go to work and J.R. is on baby duty all day. I always come home to pictures of what they did that day. Today was particularly interesting due to the fact that it was -10 degrees outside and our garage is not heated. Notice the dry food all over Elliot's face. At least Elliot is alive and smiling!
- Thanks J.R. for your efforts. You do a great job! :) Elliot always loves his daddy time!
3 comments:
Don't you love daddy time!! You never what you will come home too!! It's usually a very happy baby...and a very messy house!!
He should be a GAP baby. He's way cuter than those other kids.
Hi Chel, it's Britany. Your boy is adorable! This is so funny because the exact thing happens when I go to work for the day. I come home and Soren is wearing some crazy outfit and loving life!
Post a Comment