First thing that morning our little santa delived a gift to our dear friends, the Wrights. It was so cute! Ty got a kick out of rolling Elliot around in his big truck.

The Wright Family!


Grampa Furch. "Keep me in mind, I'll be ready to be one of your carolers in about 20 years"<

Merry Christmas Mommy & Daddy
2 comments:
Chels, you're always so darn photogenic! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Your little guy is adorable.
What a cute little family you have. Chelsea, I am SO glad that J.R. has you - I think you are so perfect together. You are awesome and I bet you both make each other really happy, too! How awesome that you get to share in your love for music and performing...and to be so talented at that!
You have an adorable little baby boy! What can I say, you are a cute little family!
Post a Comment