
"President Hinckley was known, even at the age of 97, as a tireless leader who always put in a full day at the office and traveled extensively around the world to mix with Church members, now numbering 13 million in 171 nations."
"His quick wit and humor, combined with an eloquent style at the pulpit, made him one of the most loved of modern Church leaders."
For the complete story at lds.org click here
"We thank thee oh God for a prophet." I can't seem to get that song out of my head. What an amazing man. After feeling sad to have lost such a great man, the next thing I thought was how happy I was for him to finally be with his lovely wife again. I can imagine what an exciting reunion that must have been. This gospel is amazing and such a blessing to me. I feel so priviliged to have grown up with Preident Gordon B. Hinckley as our Prophet! He will be missed!
5 comments:
You said it.
That is really nice Chels.
What a great tribute. I am sad to see Pres. Hinckley go, but I am excited for President Monson.
I was looking through all my high school swimming stuff yesterday. Good Times!
Chels,
I am making my blog private and I need your email if you care to be invited. You will have to email be because I already blocked you out, but I love looking at yours so I didn't want to block you.
dani2613@yahoo.com
Hey Chel,
Thats a great post. We miss you guys. Mom said you might come home for the summer! That would be so fun Chel. I hope you are serious. Don't get me excited for nothing! Hope you guys are doing good. Have a great day!
Post a Comment